In our company, the process of selecting suppliers is determined by the translation standard EN 17100, which defines the professional competence of the translator and proofreader. This standard also specifies best practices for the selection of qualified language professionals.
Minimum requirements for choosing a language specialist:
- higher education in the field of translation or linguistics;
- experience in translation and / or proofreading
- ability to work with translation technologies;
- excellent mother tongue and knowledge of at least one foreign language;
- desirable higher education or significant work experience in another industry;
- responsibility and willingness to learn.
The selection of translators, proofreaders and editors is not a process that finishes by test. The tests of the knowledge and results of the supplier are systematic. We help our staff as the translation industry and related technologies grow rapidly.