We act ECO
GUIDELINES FOR EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACT PARTNERS
As our company has implemented an environmental management system pursuant to ISO 14001, please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines and observe them.
Thank you for observing the following points with us
- We sort waste. Sorting makes sense. We only hand over waste to qualified persons or to designated locations.
- We use chemical substances in accordance with instructions on the label and with the safety data sheet.
- We hand over electrical equipment and batteries to locations where they can be dispose of in an environmentally friendly way.
- When pumping fuels we try to prevent spillages.
- We have our vehicles serviced and maintained in professional service stations.
- When purchasing new appliances and vehicles, we take into account their consumption and energy demands.
- We do not waste natural resources, i.e., we are economical with energy, water and gas.
- We only print what is actually necessary, thereby sparing our forests and reducing the consumption of energy and the volume of waste – paper, toner, electrical equipment.
- We do not pour oils, concentrated chemicals and other harmful substances into waste water.
- In the event of an accident or a danger of environmental damage, we endeavor to react as quickly as possible to minimize the extent and impact.
If you have questions, you can contact our EMS Manager.
Name: Evelina Iotzova
Phone: +359 889 290498